Author Topic: 2017 Gift Exchange -- For Maddy  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Amethyst

2017 Gift Exchange -- For Maddy
« on: December 28, 2017, 12:42:17 CST »
Warning Contains Adult Content!

Mistletoe Mayhem

“Whatya doing, sis?”

Jun Was stood on the bar, stretching her arm to the ceiling. “Trying to get this sprig of mistletoe over the stool.”

“Why?” Jinpei put the box of baubles, tinsel and other sundry decorations on the counter.

“Well, because… um…” Jun didn’t need to answer; the reddening of her cheeks said it all.

“You want Ken Aniki to kiss you, dontcha.”  The Swallow giggled mischievously, “Just wait until I tell him…”

“You wouldn’t dare!” She jumped down as Jinpei ran around, making kissy-kissy sounds. “Stop that, or you’ll be on washing up duty for a month.”

Jinpei merely laughed harder, knowing her threat only confirmed his suspicions.

Choosing not to give her younger brother any more ammunition, Jun looked wistfully at the small sprig now suspended from the ceiling, and sighed. It was still more above the bar, than over the chosen stool, but she supposed it would have to do for now.  “Make yourself useful and bring the tree in, will you.”

“Aww, do I have to?”

“Yes, and be quick about it, or we won’t get it decorated before opening time.”

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

“Hi Jun, Squirt.”

“Hey Joe Aniki!” Jinpei called from his vantage point of the top of a now well adorned Christmas tree.

“Need a hand with that?”

“Nah, I got it.” Jinpei made an extra effort to straighten the star at the tree’s apex before climbing down to admire his handiwork. “Whadda you think, not too shabby eh?”

“Not bad at all.” The Condor was genuinely impressed. “All your own work?”

“Yup, better than sis’s pathetic efforts.” He indicated towards the bar, where Joe looked and smirked.

“Usual, Joe?” Jun had the coffee already poured as he took his seat at the bar.

“You know it.”

They both turned as the bell above the door jingled, and a customer walked in and started browsing the menu. Sighing disappointedly, Jun gave Joe his beverage and picked up her order pad, as the stranger, after looking around the almost deserted diner, chose to sit on the stool almost directly under the greenery.

Jun tried to mask her annoyance with a fake smile. “What can I get you, sir?”

Any hope he would leave quickly soon vanished as the guy’s order got longer and longer. Any other time Jun would be thrilled a customer was spending so much, but today of all days, well, if only he’d chosen somewhere else to sit.

“Something wrong, Jun?” Joe asked after she’d passed the order to Jinpei, and refilled the Condor’s mug.

“Not really,” she replied, her eyes glancing over the customer’s head.

“You want him to move before Ken gets here.”

“Is it that obvious?”

“Well, you do wear your heart on your sleeve as far as Ken’s concerned.”

Jun sighed as customers began to trickle in, and she put the thoughts to the back of her mind as she busied herself with taking orders, serving meals and clearing tables.

“Oh waitress!”

She cringed internally. She didn’t need to look around to know who had called for her. She didn’t know why he continued to irritate her so much; up to now he’d been a perfect customer, polite, friendly, and complimentary of his meal. She finished taking the order from the table she was currently serving, and passed it quickly to Jinpei to prepare, before bracing herself to give him his check, not failing to spot Ken sat in conversation with Joe at the other end of the bar.

The guy smiled as he added a generous tip and handed his card over to pay.

“Would there be anything else, sir?” she asked when he remained seated after she had concluded the transaction and returned his card.

His grin widened as he glanced above him, leaning forward and beckoning her to come closer.

“How’s about that kiss then?”

“I’m sorry, what?”

He pointed up. “That mistletoe, where’s my kiss?” He tried to lean further forward.

“No!” Jun was genuinely shocked with his audacity.

“So what’s it up there for then?”

“Well, for customers and their partners, of course.” She improvised quickly. “I will be putting more up after we close this evening…”

“Well, see I don’t have any girlfriend, and you’re a mighty fine looking girl. It’s just a kiss, where’s the harm in that?”

“I’m not going to kiss you.” She stepped back, wanting to put as much distance between them. “If you’re not going to order any more, then you can leave.”

“What’s your problem, missy? Didn’t I tip enough?”

“If it’s a kiss you want, I’ll oblige you.”

It was Jun’s turn to grin, as the man turned to see Joe next to him, smirking mirthfully, and leaning against the bar.

“Sorry pal, I don’t swing your way.”

Joe shrugged, “me neither, but it’s just a kiss, right, what harm could it do?”

“You want a punch or summat? ‘Cause I should warn you…”

“You’ll what?” Joe couldn’t look less concerned. “You know, I reckon that ten year old kid over there,” he hitched his thumb towards Jinpei, “could whoop your ass, so if you don’t want to be humiliated, I’d quit harassing the staff here and sling your hook.”

The stranger gaped for a second, as Joe continued to glare at him, then, without another word, got up and walked out.

“Thanks, but I could have handled him myself, you know.” Jun said as soon as the door closed behind the man.

“Yeah, I know, but I’ve often wondered what creeps like him would do if the tables were turned on them.” Joe chuckled, “And I must admit, he didn’t disappoint me.”

“Well I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.”

“Yeah, okay, sorry. Do you have any more? I’ll put it up for you.”

“No, actually, that’s the only sprig I have.”

“I can pick some more up, if you want.”

Jun bit her lip, “I would appreciate that, but I haven’t got any cash tips yet; it might take all day to earn enough…”

“Don’t worry about it; I’ll catch you later, okay.”

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

It took him a couple of days, but Joe kept his word, and the J soon had sprigs of mistletoe hung equidistant between each of the stools along the bar.

“So when couples lean towards each other to kiss, they will be directly underneath one,” he explained as he climbed down. “And whichever stool Ken sits at, you’ll be able to snag him in, although you will have to be this side of the bar.”

“I’m sure I can manage that,” Jun grinned back. “The tricky part will be to convince him to take the plunge in the first place.”

“Well, I’ll have to leave that up to you, I think I’ve done all I can in that respect.”

“Thank you anyway. How much do I owe you?”

“Oh, just knock something off my tab, okay.”

“Hey, you guys, are you gonna stop the chatting and give us a hand?” Jinpei jumped from the top of the ladder he’d been using to hang lights and tinsel around the windows, and landing cleanly in front of the others.

“What needs doing then, squirt?”

“Are you kidding me?” The swallow waved his arms around the diner. “I have all this to do yet.”

“You’ve done a great job, Jinpei, I think it’s enough already.” Jun flipped the open sign around on the door. “I really don’t want to overdo it.”

“Fine, whatever.” Jinpei skulked into the kitchen and began his preparations for the day.

The J had its busiest day Jun had seen for a long time. Their eyes drawn by Jinpei’s lights, customers who may have simply walked past previously, were now choosing to stop for coffee and a bite to eat. She soon had to rope Joe in to help, with the promise to knock more off his tab and the Condor was happy to oblige.

When Ken finally arrived, he had to wait his turn for a seat. The bar was proving popular with couples wanting selfies of themselves kissing under the mistletoe, or forlorn singles who lingered longer than planned in the hope that someone attractive would sit by them.

“What kept you?” Jun asked the Eagle as she cleared a newly vacated table for him to sit at.

“Paperwork,” he told her simply as he took his seat.

“You had mission reports to complete?” She looked at him quizzically. “But we haven’t had a mission for weeks.”

“No, Director Anderson wanted me to fill out an annual assessment for you all.”

Jun frowned. It was the first she’d heard of any ‘annual assessments’. “So when do we get to see them then?”

“You don’t, they remain confidential. Even Nambu doesn’t get to read what I write about you all, except mine, of course. He fills mine out so I don’t know what’s inside it.”

“I see.” Jun picked up the pile of used tableware and took them behind the bar. “Did you know about these annual reports Ken has to complete on us?” She asked Joe discreetly.

“Yeah, I have to fill one out for him every year. Not allowed to talk about it though.”

“I thought as much.”  She disappeared into the kitchen and prepared Ken a meal from whatever was already prepared, before delivering it to his table, smiling sweetly. “I’ve added it to your tab.”

“Thanks, I appreciate it.” He started to tuck in immediately. “You know, I should have some cash to pay you after the holiday season, there’s been an increase in deliveries recently.”

“I know you’ll pay when you can.” She was about to sit down when another customer commanded her attention. Sighing, she returned to her serving duties, noting the earlier crowd was now thinning out. Joe had helped himself to a drink and sat, once more, at the bar. “Not going to join Ken then?” She wanted to know.

“Yeah, in a minute. I need this coffee first.”

“How come?” Joe proceeded to tell her about an entitled family he’d been unfortunate to serve, and how hard he’d had to restrain himself from giving the husband a punch.

“When they accused me of adding food they hadn’t ordered to their bill, I almost lost it.”

“Oh dear.” Jun leant in to give him a consoling hug. “I don’t suppose they tipped you either?”

“Don’t look now, but we’re being watched.” Joe whispered, “And if looks could kill, I’d be dead twenty times over.”

“Not that creep from the other day…?”

“No, Ken’s staring right at us.”

“So? It’s never bothered him before.”

“Maybe not, but look where we’re stood.” Joe pointed directly above her head. “Think that has got him worried?”

“I wouldn’t have thought so, but you can test your theory.”

Joe hesitated. He knew how the two of them felt about each other, and didn’t want anything to jeopardize any future relationship they might have together, but unless Ken declared his feelings, then nothing would ever happen. This may be the catalyst that would finally unite them.

His mind finally made up, he cupped Jun’s chin and brushed her lips gently with his own, lingering a little longer than was necessary, until he was roughly pulled away and met with a fist to his nose. Stumbling back, he fell to the floor, blood pouring from his nose from the impact.

“Ken you didn’t have to go that far!” Jun moved to go to Joe’s aid, but Ken held her back.

“He can take it.” Ken looked around, suddenly aware of the attention he had attracted. Even Jinpei had emerged from the kitchen to see what all the commotion was about.

“That isn’t the point though. You overreacted, and if that had been anyone else, you might have killed them.” She kept her voice low, but there was no mistaking the anger in her words.  “It was nothing more than a friendly peck from a dear and trusted friend, totally platonic, and completely consensual.”

“Okay, I’m sorry, it’s not how it looked though.” He was decent enough to look ashamed of his actions. Joe, who was now sat on the nearest chair, holding a wad of napkins to his injured nose, waived off the apology, but Jun wasn’t done.

“Do you even know the difference?”

“Yes, of course, well I think so.”

“Well, let me show you.” She stood on her tiptoes and took his head in her hands, tilting it forward slightly so she could touch his lips in a similar manner as Joe had with her. A few seconds later she dropped back on her heels, and gazed at his face. “That didn’t feel platonic to you?”

Ken had closed his eyes, but now slowly opened them to look at her. “No.”

Jun knew he was right. Joe’s kiss had been warm and friendly, brotherly even, but Ken made her feel different, in a way she couldn’t put her finger on. Before she could consider the implications any further, Ken wrapped his arm around her waist and held her tightly against him.

“It was nice though,” he told her as he moved in for another.

Jun didn’t resist. She lost herself to the moment, completely oblivious to the cheers and catcalls of those observing.  As they reluctantly withdrew, Joe approached them.

“Wanna take it upstairs? We can close up here for you.”

“Yeah, Onechan,” Jinpei jumped in quickly, “that was gross, maybe the grossest thing I’ve ever seen in my whole life.”

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Jun sat coyly on the edge of her bed, her nerves suddenly getting the better of her. She had been waiting for this moment for such a long time, and now the time had come she was apprehensive.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 12:45:34 CST by Amethyst »
Perspective Alters Reality

Offline Amethyst

Re: 2017 Gift Exchange -- For Maddy
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 12:43:38 CST »
Ken, however, was showing no outward signs of tension as he perched next to her and rested his knee on the mattress.  As he moved forward to kiss her, she put a finger to his lips. He stopped what he was about to do instantly.

“Hey, it’s ok to be nervous,” he told her reassuringly. “I understand it’s your first time and I’ll go gentle with you.”

“You’ve done this before then?”

“Just once.”

“You have?” That wasn’t the answer she had been expecting. “When…? Who…?”

“It doesn’t matter, it was a while ago.”

“Do you still see her?”

“No. I haven’t seen her since, and don’t want to either; I wasn’t in love with her, if that’s what you think.”

“Really?”

“ Really.” Ken’s tone was reassuring. “She isn’t any threat to us; you’re the only one I want to be with.”

“So you were just sowing some wild oats then?”

Ken chuckled. “Yeah, I suppose so. That works for me anyway. Look, I could have lied and said this would be my first time too, but I think we’ve all had enough secrets in our lives, and I would hate it if you found out later and it came between us.”

“I suppose so.”

Ken tucked his finger under her chin and tilted her face to look at him. “So we’re good then?”

“I can’t help feeling disappointed that you didn’t wait, but I guess I had no right to expect you to, so yeah, we’re good.”

Ken’s relief was unmistakable as he drew her close, their lips meeting in unbridled passion as they fell back onto the bed, only breaking their embrace to pull off their shirts.  She sighed as he cupped her breasts, caressing the peaked nipples with his tongue while his free hand unzipped his pants and released his straining manhood. Taking her hand, he wrapped her fingers around the throbbing shaft, encouraging a rhythm from her, before he unfastened the belt and zip of her pants and slipped his hand over the fine tuft of hair, to explore the core of her femininity. 

Then stopped abruptly as both bracelets rang out their twin alarms.

“Shit.” Jun heard him curse as he pulled his hand away, raising the communicator to his lips. “This is G-1, Gatchaman.”

Jun learned nothing broke a mood faster than Doctor Nambu’s voice ordering the team on to the God Phoenix.  She watched Ken switch from being her attentive boyfriend to The Eagle instantly. In minutes they were dressed, transformed into Birdstyle and had boarded the mighty warship.

“So what have we got?” Ken asked, taking his seat, while Jun quietly slunk into hers next to Joe.

“Christmas trees, commander,” the Condor replied, before whispering to the Swan, “Rotten timing huh?”

Before she could reply, the face of their mentor appeared on the screen above them, explaining what Galactor’s latest scheme was and giving them their mission parameters, as well as the coordinates of the closest mecha, which were duly programmed in to the God Phoenix’s consol.

“But it looks so pretty,” Jun exclaimed as the first of them came into view.

“Looks can be deceptive.” They hung back and observed as first one, then more of the tree’s branches detached from the trunk, heading for the nearest building, where they exploded on impact, leaving nothing but a devastating pile of rubble in their wake.

“Circle round it, Ryu, draw its fire.” Ken ordered.

“Fuck that, we should throw it a couple of Birds…”

“No, Joe,” Ken blocked the Condor’s access to the red launch button. “We need to find where these trees are coming from, and destroy the base.” He continued to view the action in the street until the conifer seemed bereft of missiles. The bare trunk then sunk into the Earth, to be replaced with another to resume its destruction on more buildings.

“Right.” Ken had decided on a course of action. “Joe, Jun, Jinpei, find out where that thing goes, and see if you can locate a secret Galactor base.”

“What are you going to do?” Jun wanted to know.

“I’m gonna take the G-1 and help Ryu draw fire, I suspect there’ll be another one when this one’s done.” He got to his feet. “Are you ready team?”

“Roger!” The three chorused in unison, already heading towards the elevator at the rear of the bridge. They crouched under the dome, watching their leader as he fired his laser at the woody missiles, detonating them harmlessly in mid-air. As the glass covering opened around them, Jun and Joe readied their weapons and prepared to fire, Jun grabbing Jinpei’s arm.

“Ready?” Joe asked, taking command.

“Ready,” Jun confirmed.

“Bring it on!” Jinpei added.

Once the Condor deemed the trunk bare enough he gave the order. “NOW!” He fired his gun as Jun threw her yo-yo, both projectiles hitting the target flawlessly, then retracted the cables and propelled themselves, the Swan carrying the Swallow along with her, and landing onto the bald patch of tree. They clung on tightly until the last of the boughs detached and the trunk lowered into the ground.

Once the Earth closed above them, leaving them in complete darkness, their unique mode of transport rapidly accelerated to an incredible speed, taking the trio of ninja’s breath away, before abruptly coming to an unexpected halt and falling onto its side. It speeded up again, but now in a horizontal trajectory. They had no way of knowing which direction they were heading in, or when they would reach their destination. When eventually Joe saw a pinprick of light, he yelled to the others to be prepared.

There wasn’t time for any reply as they plunged into a brightly lit chasm. The log dipped down a chute as the ninja’s took a leap, just managing to land on a platform, where they were immediately spotted by a pair of goons.

“Science Ninja Team!” one shouted, firing his gun in their direction.

A flurry of arms and legs ensued, but the gunfire had attracted the attention of more Galactor troops and the fight escalated to weapons. Finally, the last goon fell onto a heap of green clad corpses, and the team could at last catch their breath and assess the situation.

The area they were in was chasmic, with tunnels leading off into every conceivable direction.  The level they were on received the spent logs from the surface, and from what they could see, the trunks were reloaded with fresh branches and sent back through more tunnels from a level below.

“That looks like a control panel, see if you can hack into it and recover any data about any other bases like this.”

“I’m onto it.” Jun said cheerily, leaping over the railing and drifting gracefully to the ground level.

“What are we gonna do then, Joe aniki?”

“We are going to stop any more of these so called Christmas trees from reaching the surface. Think you’re up to it?”

“I’m Jinpei the mighty Swallow, eighteenth descendent of…. “

“Whatever, squirt.” Joe picked up a discarded rifle and, after checking it for ammunition, threw it towards his young teammate.  “Just in case, okay.”

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Jun had no bother hacking into the computer’s hard drive, and soon discovered at least seven other bases similar to this one. Sending the data to the printer, she took a few minutes to rewrite the program and send it through the system to disable all the computers that connected to the one she worked at.

She waited.

Her reward was the whole factory suddenly plunged into silence as all the machinery shut down.  Sighing with relief, she set chares around the consol, setting them with enough time for them all to make their escape.  Her work done, she now had to work out which tunnel would take her back to where the God Phoenix would be waiting. Using her yo-yo for propulsion, she landed cleanly on to the first level balcony and started to run towards where she hoped Joe would be, then stopped. She hadn’t got the printout, and Hakase would need it to locate all the other bases…. She had to turn back.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

As the machines fell silent, Joe got to work opening the tunnel they needed to escape through.  He had tried to use a detached branch to blast his way through, but it had proven unsuccessful. The branches had to be primed somewhere inside the shaft.

Eventually he conceded he had to cut the damn thing open, if they were going to get out in one piece. Working quickly, he managed to make a hole big enough for them all to squeeze through, just as Jinpei landed beside him.

“Great work, kid,” Joe told him. “Now get yourself outta here, and give the God Phoenix our location.”

“Onechan’s set the charges so don’t be long.”

“Got it. We’ll be out as soon as she finds me, okay.” The Swallow disappeared through the hole, and Joe followed, waiting just inside the tunnel for the Swan.  When she hadn’t arrived after a few minutes, he called her over the communicator.

“I’ll be right there,” she assured him. “I need to collect something first.”

“Forget it, Jun, just get yourself out of here.”

“It won’t take a minute, it’s important…”

The charges detonated, and Joe’s bracelet fell silent. “Jun…? Jun respond! JUN!!!”

“What’s going on down there?” Ken’s voice came over instead.

“I don’t know, Jun hasn’t got out.” He left the security of his alcove, and glided down to what was left of the floor. Small fires were burning away merrily as he searched for his comrade among piles of twisted metal and splintered wood and leaves.

“Joe Aniki?”

“Yeah, I’ve found her, we’re on our way.” He pulled off some collapsed supports from her back and gently lifted her into his arms, noticing immediately her hair loose about her shoulders.  He decided not to waste time searching for the missing helmet, she clearly needed urgent medical attention; that had to take priority.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Joe laid the prone figure on the gurney in the God Phoenix’s medical bay.

“What the fuck happened down there?” Ken demanded, standing right behind him as he attempted some basic first aid.

“I think she got caught in the blast of her own charges.”

“She wouldn’t do that, she knows…”

“Yeah, well this time she didn’t get away fast enough.”

“How is she?”

“She’s alive; that’s the best we can hope for until the med team can examine her properly.” He finished his preliminary examination. “I think it’s concussion, but again she will need a thorough check up to assess how serious it is. The cuts and bruises look superficial, and I haven’t found any broken bones, which is a bonus.” As an afterthought, he removed her bracelet, shielding his eyes from the bright glow as her birdstyle reverted back to civilian attire.

“What did you do that for?”

“You didn’t notice her helmet was missing?”

“Oh, right.” Ken understood. If her helmet fell into Galactor’s hands, then who knew what they could discover from it, they could clone a whole army of Swans from the DNA of a single strand of hair.

Ken perched on the edge of the trolley, and took her hand. “Jun? Can you hear me?” When she didn’t respond he tried again. “Wake up, Jun, we have some unfinished business to see to.”

Joe grunted behind him. “She isn’t going to be up to any kind of business for a few days at least, unfinished or otherwise.”

They felt the God Phoenix bank and knew they would be diving shortly. Ken strapped Jun onto the gurney and settled into the seat next to her. “Has the med crew been informed?”

“They’re on standby.”

Ken nodded. He should have known better than to ask; the med team was always on standby whenever they were called out on missions.  “Hey, Joe.”

“Yeah?”

“All that business in the J before, was that anything to do with you?”

“Well, it was Jun’s idea; I didn’t step in until that guy started harassing her.”

“I see.” He paused as he took Jun’s hand. “Can you give us a few minutes, please?”

“Of course.”

Once Joe had closed the door, Ken turned his attention back to the unconscious woman before him.  “I don’t know if you could hear me or not, but I think I owe you an explanation for what I told you this afternoon.”  He paused, scrutinizing her face for any sign of reaction. When nothing changed he continued. “I am almost ashamed to admit it, but the woman I slept with was an escort, and she must have been fifty if she was a day. Looked good though, I’ll give her that. Still, Joe hired her for an eighteenth birthday present. He thought that when we eventually got together then I should have some idea about what to do.”

Jun’s hand twitched in his and her eyes flickered open, and promptly closed again.

“Jun? You’re awake?”

“Yeah.” Her voice was barely a whisper.

“So you heard what I just told you?” Jun attempted to nod, and then flinched in pain. “Okay, how are you feeling? I mean where do you hurt?”

“Head…ache.”

“So what happened? How did you get caught up in the blast? Can you remember?” The ship banked once more, but at a steeper angle and Ken knew they would be diving at any minute.  He attempted to release Jun’s hand, but she gripped him tighter in an attempt to communicate something to him. “What is it?”

“Pouch,” she whispered.

“Something in your pouch?” Jun nodded. “Jun, you’re not in birdstyle, can I check your pocket?” Feeling around, he found the hidden pocket against her thigh and explored it’s contents. As well as her yo-yo and a few feather shuriken he’d expect to be there, he discovered a sheet of paper. Unfolding it, he read the data printed on it.  “This?”

Jun attempted to nod again, but even that slow movement caused her discomfort.

“You almost got killed for some information you could have sent electronically?” Before Jun could make any attempt at a response, Joe’s voice came over his bracelet.

“Ready to dock commander, return to the bridge.”

Scrunching up the sheet, he left the medical bay and rejoined the rest of his team.  Joe noticed the change in his demeanor.  As he walked past Joe’s station, he tossed the ball in the Condor’s direction. “That’s what she almost killed herself for.”

“This is very important information.” Joe commented, after a brief glance at the printout.

“It could have been emailed.”

“Maybe not, I would think with data like this it would likely be scrambled if accessed by an unauthorized computer, or possibly even had a virus attached.” He tried to flatten out the creases and fold it neatly. “Are you thinking of her as your teammate now, or as your lover? Because this is exactly what she signed up for, hell it’s what we all signed up for. Trust her to know what she’s doing. You can’t let your relationship stop her from doing what she’s trained for.”

When Ryu brought the mighty ship to a halt, Joe left his station and stood with his commander. “If I know Jun, she wouldn’t have taken such a risk if she didn’t believe it was a hundred percent necessary.”

“Ryu, Jinpei, go to med bay and prepare Jun for disembarking.” Ken ordered, and waited until they were out of earshot. “What are you suggesting, Joe?”

“I’m just saying you can’t let the change in your relationship status cloud your judgment.”

“I feel just the same about her as I did last week, or month or a year ago… If it was going to affect my decisions, I would have made her stay behind on the God Phoenix.”

“Fair enough then, don’t be getting mad with her for doing her job.”

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Offline Amethyst

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 12:44:03 CST »
“Welcome home, Jun,” the team cheered in unison as Ken escorted her through the doors of the J.

“How ya feeling, Onechan?” Jinpei queried as Jun took a seat at the bar.

“As fit as the proverbial fiddle,” she confirmed, smiling. “I’m glad to be home.”

“Light duties only for the next few days though,” Ken warned, “And no training until next week at the earliest. Doctor’s orders.”

“Well, we can keep this place ticking over for another couple of days.” Joe told her.

“Aww…. but.” Jinpei was about to objet, but a Condor glare soon changed his mind. “Yeah, of course we will.”

“Thanks guys, I don’t know what I’d do without you.” She took Ken’s hand and gave it a discreet squeeze. “Now if you don’t mind, I’d like to go settle in upstairs.”

“Okay then, just give us a shout if you need anything.” Joe called to her and Ken’s retreating forms, knowing Ken already had it covered.

Once upstairs, Jun led Ken straight to her room.

“Wait,” Ken stopped outside her door, “Are you sure you’re up to this?”

She pecked him on the cheek. “Of course, I think a week is far too long to be left hanging.” She pushed the door open and went inside; chuckling when she saw what was in there. A single sprig of mistletoe had been suspended above her bed. She sat down, and looked at her lover, her eyebrows raised. “Joe?”

“I would suspect so.”

He grabbed her at the waist, pulling her onto his knee, holding her tight against him as he desperately sought her lips with his own. For her part, she wouldn’t resist. They had wanted this to happen for so long that nothing would prevent them now from claiming what they both yearned for. His manhood was straining for its inevitable liberty as he pressed it’s firmness into her pelvis, making his need obvious to her.

As if she didn’t already know.

She shared his need, as his tongue explored first her mouth, then travelling down her graceful throat and around to a slender neck, as she groaned in anticipation for what was to come, rubbing against his throbbing length, his mouth found a fleshy spot to which she shuddered as he muzzled there and his attention lingered, teasing her, licking and sucking as her groans communicated her pleasure.  Now her fists grabbed handfuls of his shirt, pressing against him for all she was worth, rocking her hips, badly wanting the stimulation. She broke the contact, tugging the garment from his back, exposing bare chest, she hurried to remove her own, along with the flimsy lace bra that lay underneath.

His gaze dropped, viewing for the first time the perfection of her firm breasts, and below them a flat, toned stomach and he was briefly rendered speechless as he ran his hands over smooth curves and teased the sensitive nipples with the tips of his thumbs, before covering his mouth over one, while gently pinching the other between his finger and thumb. She wasn’t sure how much more of this teasing she wanted to tolerate, she wanted him.... now. 

She tugged the belt off his jeans, causing him to cease his ministrations and glance at her face, seeing as if for the first time the urgency behind her eyes, knowing she wanted more than he was currently giving her. She had unfastened him and pushed her hands inside, wrapping fingers around a solid shaft.  This time it was his turn to groan. Raising his hips so his jeans could be pulled off, his briefs rapidly following leaving him exposed to her, He wasted no time, removing her clothing as rapidly as she had done for him, she offered no resistance. His hands moved to explore the feminine treasure he had now uncovered, a finger brushed against the sensitive nib and bringing a gasp and a shudder from her. Grinning now, he hitched down, parting her thighs so he had easier access to her secrets. Now he could smell her, taste her and it aroused him more than any fragrance he had encountered before. The more he took, the hungrier he became and he greedily swallowed everything she had to offer, reveling in her cries as he brought her to culmination.

Now his own maleness ached for release, he hitched himself so he lay above her, propping himself up on his elbows. He pressed his mouth against hers, wanting her to taste his meal in the kiss. His shaft lay tauntingly against her flat tummy, she took it in her hands, stroking and teasing him, almost bringing him to the brink. Unable to resist any longer he allowed the organ to find its way to the centre of her core. He rocked gently at first; she joined in with his motion, arching her back to give him greater access to the moist passage. Insistently, he began thrusting rhythmically; communicating the need he had to own her. To fill her heart and soul with all the love he possessed, to share what she felt for him. Perfect unity.

He kept his focus on her face, noted how her eyes remained squeezed shut, her teeth gritted, her breath forced through them with every lunge, spurring him on and on, faster and harder. He felt her gripping him, enclosing him within her as he clung to her thigh, using it as purchase as he came to his own shuddering peak.

“Oh, God,” he gasped, his seed filling her, “I love you,”

“I love you, too,” the hoarseness of her voice gave it a husky edge that he found arousing, “Why did we wait so long?”

“Well we’re not wasting any more time,” he stroked her flushed cheeks, before bringing his mouth to hers. She melted into the embrace, welcoming it as if it fused her to him, she could feel him, inside her, responding to her as she tightened her passage around him, not willing to release him, not ever wanting to let him go.

“Will you be mine forever?” she asked as he finally stopped for air.

“Well you’re not getting rid of me that easily,” he murmured, propping himself above her, resting on his elbows, “Marry me.”

Offline Madilayn

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 04:13:00 CST »
Thank you very much Secret Santa for a wonderful fic!!

Offline Daniella T

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 11:41:53 CST »
Jun got the Christmas gift she wanted :)
By the way, I loved the idea of the annual confidential assessments — the headache of all managers, everywhere!
They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Naturally they became heroes -- Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan.

Offline Ebonyswanne

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 05:21:43 CST »
Thats hot... fanning myself after that one.
Learn  the rules like a pro, and break them like an artist- Picasso

Offline cwwriter

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 15:39:59 CST »
*fans self* Go Joe, taking one for the team. :)

Offline Daniella T

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2018, 13:19:19 CST »
I’m guessing maybe Ame wrote this?
They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Naturally they became heroes -- Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan.

Offline KT1972

• Science Ninja
  • 100% Condor Girl
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 04:01:01 CST »
And now I'm thinking that DT is trying to misdirect us......
Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for. - Epicurus

Offline ElectricWhite

• Science Ninja
  • Fennec Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 07:28:00 CST »
And now I'm thinking that DT is trying to misdirect us......
[/quot

Duh duh duuuuhnnnnn!
I'm only half evil.

Offline KT1972

• Science Ninja
  • 100% Condor Girl
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2018, 03:07:44 CST »
So have I fooled you all again this year? And I thought I would stick out like a sore thumb too.

Yup I did this, it is all my own work, well apart from Maddy providing the prompts and Ame issuing them of course.

I had a lot of fun coming up with ideas for the fic too, and reading everyone else's contributions. Thank you to everyone who participated, and to Ame for hosting it once again.
Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for. - Epicurus

Offline Adriana

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2018, 09:53:41 CST »
Hola,

I'm so sorry, I thought I commented in each and everyone of the stories, but it seems that this one somehow avoided me.

I just love it! It was so sweet to give a happy end to Ken and Jun... and let Joe to play his Cupid role.

Thank you!!!

Offline Adriana

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2018, 09:57:19 CST »
So have I fooled you all again this year? And I thought I would stick out like a sore thumb too.

Yup I did this, it is all my own work, well apart from Maddy providing the prompts and Ame issuing them of course.

I had a lot of fun coming up with ideas for the fic too, and reading everyone else's contributions. Thank you to everyone who participated, and to Ame for hosting it once again.

Hola KT,

Well, another one that I would had never guessed! Wonderful story and I love the intimate description of the relationship. It was subtle and elegantly described (something that it's not easily achieved)

Thank you for your wonderful story!

^_^

Offline katblu42

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2018, 05:02:08 CST »
Well done KT.  Great story.  Shades of Dr Who with the killer Christmas Trees!  ;)   And nice steamy bits!

Offline Daniella T

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2018, 13:25:46 CST »
Ok, this year I didn’t get it right for any fic.
Well done KT!